Financing African Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce the inaugural Financing African Infrastructure conference taking place on June 27 & 28 in London.
Africa has experienced a rapid growth in population and urbanisation over the past 10 years and it has created a demand for a rail, ports, roads, bridges and social project development. This timely event will discuss how the challenges on financing infrastructure projects can be addressed.
The Financing African Infrastructure conference will bring together senior level professional to discuss how to implement PPP successfully and help you to benchmark with your peers. This event will be a perfect platform to hear about current and future developments, the legal and regulatory framework on PPP projects in Africa. There will be high-level presentations, practical case studies, engaging panel discussions and roundtable discussion to provide all the delegates the knowledge necessary to take home and implement in their own organisation.
- 05/06/2017Somalia seeks funding for infra projectsThe Federal Government of Somalia is evaluating financing options for infrastructure projects as the country seeks to enact its 2017-19 National Development Plan (NDP)....Read More
- 02/06/2017Winner for SA cruise terminalA South African port authority has announced the preferred bidder for its cruise terminal project...Read More
- 31/05/2017EoI for Sierra Leone solar PPPSierra Leone’s Ministry of Energy is seeking a private contractor to deliver and maintain a solar grid under a PPP scheme...Read More
- 25/05/2017Ghana seeks PPP advisersThe Government of Ghana is looking for assistance from consultants to advance four projects under the PPP model...Read More
- 19/05/2017Consultants sought for AfDB PPPsThe African Development Bank’s (AfDB) independent evaluation unit has advertised a request for expressions of interest (EoI) from PPP consultants...Read More
- 18/05/2017Nigerian transport PPP tenderedA Nigerian local authority has advertised a request for expressions of interest (EoI) for a transport PPP...Read More
- 17/05/2017Nigeria urges PPP rethinkThe acting president of Nigeria has called for the adoption of the PPP model and African-led initiatives to address the infrastructure gap across the continent...Read More
- 16/05/2017Kenya seeks PPP advisersAdvisers are being sought for the government of Kenya to deliver an initial pipeline of 15 projects under its PPP programme...Read More
- The annual Partnerships Awards took place with a gala ceremony in London last night, with two African projects receiving Gold Awards....Read More
- 12/05/2017Africa investment risks ‘overplayed’The President of Benin blamed an overly cautious attitude among investors for the lack of private capital injections in the African infrastructure sector.v...Read More