Financing African Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce the inaugural Financing African Infrastructure conference taking place on June 27 & 28 in London.
Africa has experienced a rapid growth in population and urbanisation over the past 10 years and it has created a demand for a rail, ports, roads, bridges and social project development. This timely event will discuss how the challenges on financing infrastructure projects can be addressed.
The Financing African Infrastructure conference will bring together senior level professional to discuss how to implement PPP successfully and help you to benchmark with your peers. This event will be a perfect platform to hear about current and future developments, the legal and regulatory framework on PPP projects in Africa. There will be high-level presentations, practical case studies, engaging panel discussions and roundtable discussion to provide all the delegates the knowledge necessary to take home and implement in their own organisation.
- The annual Partnerships Awards took place with a gala ceremony in London last night, with two African projects receiving Gold Awards....Read More
- 12/05/2017Africa investment risks ‘overplayed’The President of Benin blamed an overly cautious attitude among investors for the lack of private capital injections in the African infrastructure sector.v...Read More
- 05/05/2017Advisers sought for Nigerian PPPsA state PPP bureau in Nigeria is requesting expressions of interest (EoI) from consultants for general infrastructure development projects....Read More
- 03/05/2017Africa50 adds IFC PPP expertInfrastructure investment platform Africa50 has appointed a new director of project development....Read More
- 02/05/2017Shearman appoints Africa-focused lawyerLaw firm Shearman & Sterling has announced a new appointment in its project development and finance group based in Washington, DC....Read More
- 28/04/2017Lagos ‘open’ to PPP modelThe Lagos State Governor of Nigeria has insisted on the need to attract private financing to reach the final stages of PPP projects amid a shortage of government funds, according to local press reports....Read More
- 27/04/2017RFP for SA office PPPProposals are being sought to develop office accommodation for the Eastern Cape government under a PPP....Read More
- Infrastructure investment platform Africa50 has appointed a chief operating officer...Read More
- 19/04/2017AfDB to lead Zambezi PPPThe African Development Bank (AfDB) will coordinate the Batoka energy project to be developed between Zambia and Zimbabwe...Read More
- 12/04/2017Botswana trains local officials on PPPThe Ministry of Finance and Economic Development of Botswana has hosted a PPP training session for local authorities as the country seeks alternative funding for projects...Read More